Jennifer A. Nielsen
Once Upon a Climb : 5 Steps Every Dreamer Should Knowby: Jennifer A. Nielsen
An insightful and motivating book by New York Times best-selling author Jennifer A. Nielsen for anyone looking for guidance on how to reach the summit of their personal dreams.
Countless readers have been inspired by Jennifer Nielsen’s best-selling novels and keynote speeches. She has compiled her hard-earned life lessons, advice, and insights for achieving individual success into five steps for all dreamers who want to reach their own personal summits.
Her five steps include:
1. Gear up. Yes, you’ll need confidence and courage, but ice cream is also on the list.
2. Choose your climbing team carefully. You’ll need someone to guide you, someone who can support and bolster you up during those hard stretches, someone to train you, and someone to cheer you on.
3. Choose your route. Not all trails go to the same summit, so make sure to plan accordingly.
4. Cross the crevasse. When faced with something that appears impassable, hold on, call on your climbing team, and find the courage to move forward.
5. Reach the summit. It’s important to celebrate both the journey and the destination.
Once Upon a Climb is like having a heart-to-heart with your personal life coach—someone who has been there, wants the best for you, and is cheering you on. Jennifer’s motivating wisdom and thought-provoking insights can inspire every dreamer to put one step in front of the other, no matter where you are in your personal quest.
Publisher: Shadow Mountain
Publish Date: January 2, 2024
Page Count: 80