BLOG TOUR – Remake 2014
On October 29, 2014 | 0 Comments
Blog Tour hosted by Shadow Mountain
Nine is the ninth female born in her batch of ten females and ten males. By design, her life in Freedom Province is without complications or consequences. However, such freedom comes with a price. The Prime Maker is determined to keep that price a secret from the new batches of citizens that are born, nurtured, and raised androgynously.
But Nine isn’t like every other batcher. She harbors indecision and worries about her upcoming Remake Day—her seventeenth birthday, the age when batchers fly to the Remake facility and have the freedom to choose who and what they’ll be. When Nine discovers the truth about life outside of Freedom Province, including the secret plan of the Prime Maker, she is pulled between two worlds and two lives. Her decisions will test her courage, her heart, and her beliefs. Who can she trust? Who does she love? And most importantly, who will she decide to be?
- 10/13/14 – Minding Spot “I loved it! The world building, the characters, the plot twists, everything.”–Minding Spot
- 10/14/14 – Literary Time Out “A very intriguing story . . . Experiencing so many things for the first time was almost magical. I love how her character developed, and what came to really matter to her.” –Literary Time Out
- 10/14/14 – Compass Book Ratings “Dystopia fans will love this addition to the genre.”—Compass Book Ratings
- 10/14/14 – Books by Night Mommy by Day “I enjoyed this story a lot – there was a little bit of romance, action, and enough sci-fi aspect to keep anyone interested.”–Books by Night
- 10/15/14 – A*Musings “I loved this book . . . Ilima Todd is an extremely talented author.”—A*Musings
- 10/16/14 – Read a lot Rhonda “Made me shed a few tears along the way.”—Read a Lot Rhonda
- 10/17/14 – The Princess and her Cowboys “I liked the overall message of family.”—The Princess and Her Cowboys
- 10/17/14 – The Stylish Nest “I hope it’s a series because it left me wanting more.”—The Stylish Nest
- 10/20/14 – Bloggin Bout Books “The whole idea of choosing one’s gender seemed to bring something new to the YA dystopian table.” –Bloggin’ Bout Books.
- 10/20/14 – Fiction Fare Book Highlight