Blog Tour – Jacob T Marley
On November 10, 2014 | 0 Comments
Blog Tour hosted by Shadow Mountain
“Marley was dead, to begin with . . .” These chillingly familiar words begin the beloved classic A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens. Now R. William Bennett rewinds the story and focuses the spotlight on Scrooge’s miserly business partner, Jacob Marley, who was allowed to return as a ghost to warn Scrooge away from his ill-fated path. Why was Marley allowed to return? And why hadn’t he been given the same chance as Ebenezer Scrooge?
Or had he?
- 11/12/14 – I Love to Read and Review Books “This story is one to be read over and over.”—I Love To Read and Review Books
- 11/12/14 – Taking Time for Mommy
- 11/13/14 – Emma Michaels
- 11/13/14 – In Our Spare Time “A fun read that was impossible to put down.”—In Our Spare Time
- 11/13/14 – I am a Reader
- 11/14/14 – Readalot “This is a book once started it doesn’t take long to read . . . and does make you think.”—Readalot
- 11/14/14 – Literary Time Out “A masterfully crafted story of remorse and redemption.”—Literary Time Out