BLOG TOUR – The James Miracle 2014
On September 29, 2014 | 0 Comments
Blog Tour hosted by Shadow Mountain
Sam and Holly Foster never expected the hardship that caused their perfect world to shatter. It will take the miracle of their young son James’s toy boat and a mysterious man to remind them that heaven is not far and that love is never lost.
About the Author:
Jason F. Wright is the New York Times bestselling author of Christmas Jars and The Wednesday Letters. He writes a weekly column for the Deseret News and Northern Virginia Daily. His articles have appeared in over fifty newspapers and magazines across the United States including The Washington Times, The Chicago Tribune, and Forbes. A popular speaker, Jason has been seen on CNN, FoxNews, C-SPAN, and on local television affiliates around the country. Jason and his wife, Kodi, live in Virginia with their four children.
- 09/29/14 – Readalot – “This is a fast read, but could have read it a lot faster if I could see through the tears.”—Readalot
- 09/29/14 – Lighthouse Academy – “A book that will go on the keeper shelf to be read over and over. Thought provoking.”—Lighthouse Academy.
- 09/30/14 – Compass Book Ratings – “The story can easily be read in one sitting, but will continue to influence readers long after the cover is closed.”–Compass Book Ratings
- 09/30/14 – I Am Not Amused – “It is a beautiful uplifting story that reminds us that it is never too late for miracles.” –I Am not Amused
- 10/01/14 – My Book a Day – “A short, sweet story that you won’t want to miss!”—My Book a Day
- 10/01/14 – Reviews From the Heart – “Their is something powerful and moving tucked between the covers of this book.”—Reviews from the Heart
- 10/02/14 – Snogging on Sunday – “Jason Wright writes heartwarming stories and this one is not to be missed!”—Snogging on Sunday
- 10/03/14 – Literary Time Out – “I really enjoyed the writing style, and was very touched by the story.”—Literary Time Out