BLOG TOUR: 12 Days of Christmas with Six Sister’s Stuff
On October 1, 2014 | 0 Comments
Blog Tour hosted by Shadow Mountain
BOOK DESCRIPTION: A well-known Christmas song dubbed it “The most wonderful time of the year!” And there’s not a better way to celebrate the joy of the season than with the sisters from one of America’s favorite food blogs, SixSistersStuff.com.
Christmas is when family and friends gather for a cup of hot chocolate, yummy treats, and lots of laughter. In addition to homemade delicious recipes, 12 Days of Christmas with Six Sisters’ Stuff (978-1-60907-935-2, September 30, 2014, $ 19.99,
Shadow Mountain) is overflowing with creative ideas on:
- How to make unique, handcrafted gifts for your family
- DIY decorations for everyone to help “deck the halls”
- Party ideas
- Family traditions
and much more to help you enjoy the holiday season, not be burdened by it.
Another favorite in 12 Days of Christmas is the 12 Days of Christmas Countdown for your “True Love.” Whether your love is a spouse, friend, child, neighbor, sibling, or parent, the Six Sisters realize it’s easy to get caught up in the baking, party-planning and shopping, and sometimes overlook the most important people in your life. They created a fun and affordable way to let the special people in your life know how much you appreciate them.
The Six Sisters have brought some of their best ideas for you to enjoy with full-color photographs and easy-to-follow instructions. The 12 Days of Christmas truly has it all and will be your favorite resource throughout the most wonderful time of the year.
- 10/01/14 – Modern Molly Mormon
“An awesome new help for all kinds of Christmas fun.”–Marie Leslie
- 10/02/14 – Family Literacy “12 chapters that cover everything from Cookies, fun things to draw closer to your spouse during the holidays, family traditions, party ideas and so much more!”– Family Literacy
- 10/06/14 – Baking Beauty “Surprising, unpredictable, and stuffed with plot twists.”—Compass Book Ratings
- 10/07/14 – I am a Reader Book Spotlight
- 10/06/14 – In The Hammock “Gets an “A” from me for the Christmas cookie and dessert recipes alone!”—In The Hammock
- 10/07/14 – The Stylish Nest “The food looks so delicious I think I gained weight just flipping through the book!”–The Stylish Nest
[/list_star] [/half] [half_last] [list_star]
- 10/08/14 – A Year of Jubilee Reviews “Focused on family and giving and that is truly the spirit of Christmas! They have captured so many fun, easy things to do as a family to make the season bright.”
- 10/11/14 – Day by Day in our World “The recipes found in the book are simple to make with ingredients you can get at your local store. Crafts are the same way.”–Day by Day in our World
- 10/12/14 – Party of Five and Counting Book Spotlight
- 10/12/14 – Kaisy Daisy’s Corner “Loved every chapter and it is filled with yummy sounding recipes.”–Kaisy Daisy’s Corner
- 10/08/14 – Eat Cake For Dinner “Simple, family friendly, dishes with familiar ingredients and there is a mouthwatering photos of every recipe.”–Eat Cake for Dinner